About Me

My photo
Im 30 yrs old very happy married to a wonderful man (Nathan) i have a 7yr old son (Lochlan) and one on the way! We live in a town called Davistown. Im an aussie that use to live in the states! But have recently returned back to Australia! And im VERY passionate about cooking and my family!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 21, 2009

SPRING!

So i have been wanting spring to get here for the past few weeks! My time off from blogging i spent being outside in my garden, playing with my son and the dog, lounging in my lawn chairs listening to jazz! Doing TaeBo, Wii Fit and doing Bollywood dance work out as well as using my treadmill! And taking walks down to our lil wonderul park! Also Angie and i planted some of our seeds in her basement under a growing light! Before i post my picures of the past few wks! I wanna say a very big THANK YOU to Sara for handing me a huge box of clothes! Its helping me out a bunch! I am so close to be wearing the jeans and pants you gave me its unreal! Anyway my last couple of weeks in pictures! Here goes:





No comments: