About Me

My photo
Im 30 yrs old very happy married to a wonderful man (Nathan) i have a 7yr old son (Lochlan) and one on the way! We live in a town called Davistown. Im an aussie that use to live in the states! But have recently returned back to Australia! And im VERY passionate about cooking and my family!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Signs of Spring!

Yay! Yesterday even tho it was bloody cold! I ventured out to toss some veggies in the compost bin! And while i was out there i snapped some pics of what looks to be "SIGNS OF SPRING!" woohoo im doinga lil dance right here!

Tulip Nubbies!

Im so excited!

This i cant get over... my oregano lived threw winter!

This is whats left of my strawberries no thanks to the squirels! *shaking fist*

And this is where my Compost bin lives!

1 comment:

Staci said...

We have had some beautiful spring weather here this weekend and it is just what I needed to hold me out til this cold id GONE.... I love the first signs of spring!!
Stopping by from SITS!