About Me

My photo
Im 30 yrs old very happy married to a wonderful man (Nathan) i have a 7yr old son (Lochlan) and one on the way! We live in a town called Davistown. Im an aussie that use to live in the states! But have recently returned back to Australia! And im VERY passionate about cooking and my family!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gotta LURV Freebie stuff!

So i got the mail today and was happy that we didnt have one single bill (better not say it to loud knowing my luck 2morro ill have a bunch of bills UGH!) But i did however have a lovely suprise that i forgot about! My free reuseable shopping bag i got from Earthbound Farm!

It came with some information about their farms, their products some recipes and a couple of coupons! I hope everyone seen this freebie and signed up to get one as well!

No comments: